What will we do in the coming months? Below, a list of project activities and events during which LINKS will be presented.
- 19 January 2021: LAC – LINKS Advisory Committee, a meeting with invited advisors from different organisations in order to integrate the experts point of view.
● 4 February 2021 at 9.00: DRS01 Cluster Mini-Conference, a joint conference among the BuildERS, ENGAGE, and RESILOC projects partners to share ideas, results, lessons learned and progress on the topics of disaster resilient societies. More information here.
● February 2021: Vision Workshop, an internal meeting which intends to discuss the high level methodological aspects of the project.
● March 2021: Link Campus for LINKS, presentation of the results of the a work carried out by the students of Link Campus University on the topics of the project.
● March 2021: Combination of knowledge Workshop, an internal meeting which intends to combine theoretical knowledge (from knowledge bases deliverables) and practical one (from the practitioners).
● 19–30 April 2021: EGU General Assembly 2021– Organisation of the session “The role of Social Media and Crowdsourcing in Disaster Risk Management and Resilience”. More information here.